• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Full name at registration page
Full name at registration page
HeLpeR

Message # 1 | 2:08 PM
Hello, I know that we don't have option to disable "Full name" field, but I am running gaming web site that users register with their gaming nickname, also, I wan't registration to have minimum fields to fill, so I am wondering is there any way to disable this option and why it's so important for ucoz to get Full name for my local user's database?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 12:10 PM
HeLpeR, just rename it to something else, like Discord tag or whatever
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
HeLpeR

Message # 3 | 1:37 PM
joexyz, What bothering me is that it's requered field. Even if I do that, half of people that I know for sure doesn't have discord.
And it's not that, it's just whatever I type there, it doesn't make sense to be requered field.
Felicia

Message # 4 | 12:01 PM
HeLpeR, unfortunately, as mentioned above, there's no way to remove it/make it not required. This is how the form was meant to be. I did forward your suggestion to the developers, maybe they will take it into consideration for future updates.
Good things come to those who wait!
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Full name at registration page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: