• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site blocked!!! Help please!!!
Site blocked!!! Help please!!!
blackpirate

Message # 1 | 4:43 PM
hello ucoz community.
Just now i try to add new article in my site but i saw a message that says the site is blocked and a message that says "You must remove all causes of account blocking" but it does not say which are the causes in order to delete them!!! i remove some that i think that is the problem but i am not sure exactly. My site is "La8osapofash.com"
can you help me please? i dont know what to delete. from what i saw the block happend yestarday (29/10) night (23:00 greek time)

Added (2020-10-31, 11:58 AM)
---------------------------------------------
ei guys what happend? you abandon the forum. i see that nobody in any thread replying to any of the problems. ucoz is going down?

Post edited by blackpirate - Saturday, 2020-10-31, 6:45 AM
Felicia

Message # 2 | 5:34 AM
blackpirate, please address such issues through a ticket to the support team (CP -> Help section), not here, for a faster reply. Also, make sure you include the exact items you're trying to add to the site and a screenshot of the error you're receiving.
Good things come to those who wait!
monster_147258

Message # 3 | 3:02 AM
Post text
Post edited by monster_147258 - Thursday, 2020-12-17, 3:05 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site blocked!!! Help please!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: