• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Number of questions per page in Test Module
Number of questions per page in Test Module
Staryte

Message # 1 | 1:49 PM
I searched all over the forum to find my problem with no success, I want to know if I can increase the number of questions per page in Test Module. Currently it displays only one question per page then you click the button to go to the next question. Thanks in advance.

Attachments: 7505217.jpg (26.5 Kb)
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 1:46 PM
Staryte, I think there isn't any option available as of now. Maybe soon they will implement it. Just try to ask administrators around.
1F4BF3B
Gromov

Message # 3 | 12:42 PM
Staryte, you're using the Questionnaire, there's a limit for one questionnaire per page, but you can place couple of questionnaires on a page using $POLLC_1$, $POLLC_2$, $POLLC_3$ etc.
Staryte

Message # 4 | 6:49 PM
Quote Gromov ()
Staryte, you're using the Questionnaire, there's a limit for one questionnaire per page, but you can place couple of questionnaires on a page using $POLLC_1$, $POLLC_2$, $POLLC_3$ etc.

how do you place those $POLLC_1$, $POLLC_2$, $POLLC_3$ can you show me in details please?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 5:38 PM
Staryte, as of now, it is not possible to show more answers than only one.

Gromov, I'm pretty sure the Polls module isn't what he's referring to smile

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Gromov

Message # 6 | 10:17 AM
bigblog, You're probably right biggrin
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Number of questions per page in Test Module
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: