• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Russian test library
Russian test library
Magnesium

Message # 1 | 7:12 PM
Why is the test library in Russian? Is it something I did wrong ?
Pilot

Message # 2 | 7:16 PM
Unless you've set the site language to something else, it shouldn't be Russian.
What were the last changes you made?
Magnesium

Message # 3 | 7:40 PM
Not really any, what do you mean ? The site language is English btw. How do i see the last changes i made ?
Pilot

Message # 4 | 7:50 PM
Well, you can't see the last changes you've made... you just have to know.
I was just wondering if you made any changes to the template or settings. That might explain why is it in Russian.
Magnesium

Message # 5 | 8:14 PM
Oh yes, i changed the style sheet cause i thought it was the design(Theme, i found out later) So i changed it but i changed it back. That might be the reason.

First i changed it to http://s101.ucoz.net/src/css/978.css then i found out it didnt work so i changed it back to http://s101.ucoz.net/src/css/987.css Right now it says "Personal style sheet is in use"

Can you help me change it back to the normal one ? The current style sheet (CSS) is http://s101.ucoz.net/src/css/987.css

Maybe that is why it is russian.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I restored the css it and it is still russian D: It now says You're using default style sheet of the design 987 ]

Post edited by Magnesium - Wednesday, 2009-02-04, 8:16 PM
Armaros

Message # 6 | 8:23 PM
CSS has completely nothing to do with language! Restore default template of page sources!
Pilot

Message # 7 | 8:25 PM
The design changing also hasn't got anything to do with it. Also, I'm at your site now. I can't see what's the problem. It's English. (although there's not content..)
Magnesium

Message # 8 | 8:45 PM
Quote (Rake)
The design changing also hasn't got anything to do with it. Also, I'm at your site now. I can't see what's the problem. It's English. (although there's not content..)

? sad

Armaros

Message # 9 | 9:00 PM
Magnesium, it's a 'library'! Those tests are created in Russian not English! Why they are Russian? - Because people created them in Russian! If you
want other language - create your own test! Use a bit of logic, next time!
Magnesium

Message # 10 | 9:05 PM
Quote (Magnesium)
Magnesium, it's a 'library'! Those tests are created in Russian not English! Why they are Russian? - Because people created them in Russian! If you
want other language - create your own test! Use a bit of logic, next time!

Try and actually read the thread before slashing out such comments

"Why is the test library in Russian? Is it something I did wrong ? "

Anyway, is it true that people created them in Russian, or can you change the language of them ?

Quote (Sunny)
Where can I take tests to add them to my site?
We have already prepared for you some tests – you can find them in Control Panel – Module Settings - "Add from tests library".

Is ucoz, Sunny or whoever wrote them Russian ?

Armaros

Message # 11 | 9:11 PM
Quote (Magnesium)
Try and actually read the thread before slashing out such comments

"Why is the test library in Russian? Is it something I did wrong ? "

Anyway, is it true that people created them in Russian, or can you change the language of them ?

You must be 'quite smart' in that case. Agreeing that they are made in Russian & asking if you did something wrong makes no sense.
Sunny

Message # 12 | 8:56 AM
Yes, unfortunately the test library is really in Russian for all language interfaces. That's because we have only one database of tests so far, and they are Russian.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Magnesium

Message # 13 | 11:48 AM
That was the answer i was looking for, thank you!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Web Polls, Guestbook and Tests » Russian test library
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: