• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Problem with search box and result! (search box doesn`t work!)
Problem with search box and result!
eDy

Message # 1 | 10:03 PM
Hello! I`m not so good in english but i try how i know. I have a problem with my website,my search box doesn`t work when i search a word found 0 result why? I have 2 entries and i searched with that name of entries and when i posted i have added tags,and on the entry page don`t show that tags what i have added or when i want to edit that entry doesn`t show tags. This is my website: http://elliniki-musiki.ucoz.com/.

When i want to add entry i have tags box:
When i want to edit a entry don`t show tags box:

Why?Can someone help me? Thanks
Attachments: 7012304.jpg (141.1 Kb) · 5658373.jpg (137.1 Kb)
Post edited by eDy - Thursday, 2012-12-20, 10:04 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 11:38 PM
eDy, it can take up to 3 days for the site search module to catalog new site entries. Therefore you need to wait a minimum of 2-3 days before searching for new entries. As to adjusting the tags, on the entry's $MODER_PANEL$ (Moderation Panel) the brown tag-icon will allow you to adjust the tags associated with the current entry. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
eDy

Message # 3 | 11:58 PM
So i need to wait 2 3 days and will work? Thank you!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 0:33 AM
eDy, yes, it will take up to 3 days whenever you add a new entry for site search to catalog it. smile

'Closed

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Problem with search box and result! (search box doesn`t work!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: