• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » I have two design questions
I have two design questions
ZombieSlayer

Message # 1 | 7:10 PM
1) Is it possible to make my site show recently uploaded pictures in my pictures section?
2) If I choose a new template will it remove everything I have making me start from scratch or keep everything but have a different layout?
Animorph

Message # 2 | 7:23 PM
ZombieSlayer, yes the first question is possible if you use informers:
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-457-1#2206

The second question is also true you can chose a new design. But you will lose your custon codes so i suggest you to copy your custom codes in notepad and paste it in your new design.

To busy building a passive income online ;)
ZombieSlayer

Message # 3 | 7:43 PM
I looked at the link, it was kind of helpful like the samples, but I am confused, would I choose the random data section?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 4:05 PM
ZombieSlayer, if you want to display resent uploaded photos, then you choose Photo Albums, Entries, Entry date (D).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
ZombieSlayer

Message # 5 | 10:20 PM
I put the informer code in the home link on my page for recent photos in the photo album, but it doesn't show anything. :|
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:09 PM
ZombieSlayer, what is the address of your website?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
ZombieSlayer

Message # 7 | 8:07 PM
Never-mind, for some reason it just started showing the recent photos on the homepage today. smile surprised
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » I have two design questions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: