• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » like/dislike or up/down (for news module)
like/dislike or up/down
khabu

Message # 1 | 3:54 PM
so i need like/dislike or up/down button for News Module on my website.
and if it is + user rank goes up and if it is - rank goes down.
is it possible? or is anything i can do about it? please help because i really need it !
+ i am paying 9$ month for ucoz i think i should get extra help
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:42 PM
khabu, it is not possible to implement with the standard system tools, but must be possible via custom scripting.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khabu

Message # 3 | 12:03 PM
how can i do custom scripting or who will do it for me?
because i need something else aswell as this.
i need rank of users in ad board, i have changed ad board to betting tips & predictions website,
tbilisibets.com check it out and when i add √ to the match i want user to get + point automatically or + rank or something you know what i mean right? and if X then - point. the thing is that i want to make top5 tipsters any solutions please? i really need it.

√ and X are adjusted by image on my file manager and ad board filters. so if FILTER1_WON than it gets /won.jpg if FILTER1_LOST thnn /lost.jpg
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 5:55 AM
Quote khabu ()
how can i do custom scripting

You need to teach yourself HTML/CSS/JavaScript.

Quote khabu ()
who will do it for me?

We have a requests thread, however, it is probably best you do it yourself as they are rarely completed due to very few of us here on the forums having time for such projects anymore. http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/38-15585-1

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » like/dislike or up/down (for news module)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: