• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » (PROBLEM) Edit Button in Entries in Comments Management Page
(PROBLEM) Edit Button in Entries in Comments Management Page
khen

Message # 1 | 4:10 AM
Edit Button (which has a pencil icon) of the Entries in the Comments Management Page doesn't work. How to fix that?
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:27 PM
khen, what's the website address? Does it happen in all browsers or in a specific one?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 3 | 12:22 PM
URL: http://www.affordablecebu.com/index/

It happens on Chrome and Firefox. It happens when I filter the comments by Inactive. When I sorted the Inactive comments and when I tried to edit those inactive comments, it didn't work. No pop-up window or no comment editing form appeared.

I've noticed something. This problem might be related to the version of jQuery Library used in the Common Settings. The problem happens when I'm using the jQuery 1.10.2 version. But when I'm using the jQuery 1.7.2 version, it works.

Do you have any solutions to that problem?

Added (2016-01-24, 12:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Are there any solutions with this problem?

Added (2016-01-25, 12:22 PM)
up for this one.... hello. hello... sad

Post edited by khen - Saturday, 2016-01-23, 1:32 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 4:19 PM
khen, we will look into this.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 3:57 PM
khen, we've checked your website. With jQuery 1.10.2 the pop-up appears, but it is visible only partially. We couldn't confirm the issue on a website with a standard design, so most probably there is a conflict between jQuery 1.10.2 and one of the scripts on your website. Have you made any changes to the website recently?
khen

Message # 6 | 11:38 AM
Sunny, I didn't make any significant changes to my website. I switched back to jQuery 1.7 to make those comment editing form working.

Added (2016-07-01, 11:38 AM)
UPDATE: This problem still exists. Please fix this bug.

Sunny

Message # 7 | 1:39 PM
khen, today we've uploaded a fix for jQuery 1.10.2 and ajax windows. Please check if the problem still persists on your website.
khen

Message # 8 | 2:23 AM
Sunny, yes. I already checked this last week. No problem anymore. You can close this thread.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » (PROBLEM) Edit Button in Entries in Comments Management Page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: