• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Is their a mobile app for ucoz already? (how to do it.)
Is their a mobile app for ucoz already?
Cyberdasm

Message # 1 | 10:17 AM
I wanted my website to be available in mobile app. Are their any recommendations on how to do it? Or I need to do the CMS from scratch?
1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Tuesday, 2021-02-02, 10:23 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 3:07 PM
Cyberdasm, there is no official uCoz app. You can try:
  • optimizing your website for mobile devices
  • creating a PWA (although I'm not 100% sure you can do that on uCoz)
  • use the uAPI to create a mobile app, but that requires more advanced programming knowledge and a lot more work

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 3 | 4:49 AM
joexyz, thanks buddy for that response. I think the pwa is very good but I think I don't have enough knowledge to use it in uCoz. However do you have any open source CMS that uses PWA with mobile applet so that I could try it.
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 10:37 AM
Cyberdasm, PWA with mobile applet? I'm not sure I know what that is?

PWA is something you usually have to implement yourself......because it has to cater to the content and functionality of your website/web app. A CMS/framework can't magically guess what you want to do with PWA, at most they will give you a super basic starting point.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Is their a mobile app for ucoz already? (how to do it.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: