• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Script For "Code" Block On Site News
Script For "Code" Block On Site News
Susmoy

Message # 1 | 6:23 AM
Hello,

During Adding a News on a uCoz Site We can't see "Code" block, But It's not Mean that It's Impossible to have "Code" Block On Site News, Yes It's Possible and today I am gonna Provide It

But Remember : This Script was made by someone not by me , The only thing I have done is Edited and Share Here!

Script:
Available for users only

"You Don't have to make any changes on the script because it's a full and complete Script"

How to Use:
At First, Go To Design managements (templates) >> Site News >> Page of entries archive
Then Paste the Following Script After $BODY$

This script was made for "Quote" Block but I have edited and made it for "Code" Block, Because Mostly Users use "Code" Tag not "Quote" Tag

If any Problem then please feel free to reply

Added (2011-08-13, 0:23 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I think no one liked my this share !! cry

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 6:28 AM
Susmoy, people aren't always going to comment straight away on what they like or don't like. Secondly you should know by now that these kinds of posts don't belong here but instead belong in Hints and Tips for uCoz. Please remember to post there next time.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Susmoy

Message # 3 | 7:37 AM
Paradox, Well, I thought It's a script for site news then it should be here but Ok Bro, As you wish
Natashko

Message # 4 | 12:39 PM
-Moved to Hints and Tips for uCoz-
Susmoy

Message # 5 | 7:33 AM
Natashko, Thanks Ma'am , For Moving it here and Sorry For My Mistake, smile
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Script For "Code" Block On Site News
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: