• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Comment Forum
Comment Forum
Zevoxa

Message # 1 | 11:37 AM
Hello fellow Webmasters,

I need help on a particular thing in my Comment Forum.
Let's get started, shall we? Okay. So in the image below you can see what I am having trouble with. I need the "Add comment" button to go left and then up. I already figured out how to do that (not shown in picture). The trouble I am having is making the subscription part go all the way towards the right lined up with the comment box.

Now I have tried this code:

Code

<tr><td class="commTd2" colspan="2" ><div style="padding-bottom:2px">$BBCODES$</div><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><textarea class="commFl" style="height:135px;" rows="8" name="message" id="message" cols="50">$MESSAGE$</textarea></td><?if($SMILES$)?><td width="5%" valign="top" align="center" valign="top" style="padding-left:3px;">$SMILES$</td><?endif?></tr></table></td></tr>
<?if($SUBSCRIBE$)?><tr><td width="15%" class="commTd1" align="right" nowrap>Subscription:</td><td class="commTd2">$SUBSCRIBE$</td></tr><?endif?>
<?if($SECURITY_CODE$)?><tr><td class="commTd1" nowrap>Code *:</td><td class="commTd2">$SECURITY_CODE$</td></tr><?endif?>
<tr><td class="commTd2" colspan="2" align="left"><input type="submit" class="commSbmFl" id="addcBut" name="submit" value="Add comment"></td></tr></table>

As you can see I put: <td width="15%" class="commTd1" align="right" nowrap>Subscription:</td> and it stayed the same. Nothing moved. I kept messing with it. Trying to find a solution. Finally! I made some progress. Here it is:

Code

<tr><td class="commTd2" colspan="2" ><div style="padding-bottom:2px">$BBCODES$</div><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><textarea class="commFl" style="height:135px;" rows="8" name="message" id="message" cols="50">$MESSAGE$</textarea></td><?if($SMILES$)?><td width="5%" valign="top" align="center" valign="top" style="padding-left:3px;">$SMILES$</td><?endif?></tr></table></td></tr>
<?if($SUBSCRIBE$)?><tr><td width="15%" class="commTd1" align="right" nowrap>Subscription:</td><td class="commTd2" align="right">$SUBSCRIBE$</td></tr><?endif?>
<?if($SECURITY_CODE$)?><tr><td class="commTd1" nowrap>Code *:</td><td class="commTd2">$SECURITY_CODE$</td></tr><?endif?>
<tr><td class="commTd2" colspan="2" align="left"><input type="submit" class="commSbmFl" id="addcBut" name="submit" value="Add comment"></td></tr></table>

Now this time I put: <td class="commTd2" align="right">$SUBSCRIBE$</td></tr>
I finally made it move! Another problem though. I moved the subscription box to the right half way pasted the comment box but, the word "Subscription:" didn't move with it. Also remember, I'm trying to keep the subscribe box aligned with the comment box. I'm very confused on how to go about doing this. Please any help would be much obliged.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments: 5988771.png (9.6 Kb)

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Post edited by Poptart - Monday, 2012-09-03, 11:40 AM
carloscompu

Message # 2 | 2:41 AM
Can i Get the subscribe to all comment script

and if there is an unsubcribe script can i have it to

I want my own subscribe icon for entries
Post edited by carloscompu - Saturday, 2012-12-15, 2:41 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 3:41 AM
carloscompu, please post in the correct threads or create new threads for your problems. Simply because something is relative to comments does not mean the two issues are going to be related to each other.

As to your question however I don't believe there is a subscribe to all script. There is no unsubscription script for within entries. As to using your own subscription icons for entries that is possible through the use of custom coding.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Comment Forum
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: