• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Module for music player on user profile?
Module for music player on user profile?
Tecty

Message # 1 | 1:24 AM
Hello , i would like to make a website which will contain a news page (home page) with posts (bloggy type) like wordpress i guess. But what i'm really looking for is a user profile that look like a personal page if i can say. I wish the user to have in the left a menu of pages , example : Biography/About Me ; My songs ; Contact;etc..you got the idea. And i want the user to be able to upload his songs and to have a playlist there. Is about a Electronic Music website , and i want to help i guess all the producers and djs with another promoting website. I just wanna know if that's possible , if there is a module for that or something. And..another question, i've been looking for the downloadable ucoz CMS for personal webhosting to install it (like others CMS) i found but is updated in 2011 so..
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:52 AM
Quote (Tecty)
But what i'm really looking for is a user profile that look like a personal page if i can say. I wish the user to have in the left a menu of pages , example : Biography/About Me ; My songs ; Contact;etc..you got the idea. And i want the user to be able to upload his songs and to have a playlist there. Is about a Electronic Music website , and i want to help i guess all the producers and djs with another promoting website. I just wanna know if that's possible , if there is a module for that or something.

From the description you've provided I do believe it will be possible however it would require high amounts of custom editing and development. Per se - the separate pages would have to be constructed using jQuery/JavaScript in the form of tabs, then in addition you'd have to customise a module to embed using an iFrame into the page which would act as the playlist and the songs listing, etc. It's not extremely difficult but it can present a challenge to webmasters who don't have a lot of experience with HTML/CSS/JavaScript/jQuery. If you decide to tackle this feel free to PM me for help if you need someone to point you in the right direction. smile

Quote (Tecty)
And..another question, i've been looking for the downloadable ucoz CMS for personal webhosting to install it (like others CMS) i found but is updated in 2011 so..

This side of the service has been discontinued since 09. The only copies of this online now I highly discourage the usage of as they are not current and may contain security and infrastructure deficiencies.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Tecty

Message # 3 | 3:51 PM
How much money you will take for such a module ?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 5:12 PM
Tecty, if you are referring to the uCoz service there are no plans to develop such a module in the near future. Also our technical division isn't a 'prescription' or 'payment' service as such - they develop the system in areas that is seen to benefit the entire user base.

If you were otherwise referring to me personally I don't do freelance work here on uCoz. I'll happily point you in the right direction apart from that however as I've done above.

Good luck. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Module for music player on user profile?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: