• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » uCoz's top banner is bugging Open Graph tags on Facebook (I can't use the tags ogp.me for I share on Facebook.)
uCoz's top banner is bugging Open Graph tags on Facebook
BraziluCoz

Message # 1 | 2:26 AM
When I share a Facebook entry appears a random image that this on the page, and with a title element < title/>

When I debug the link "Open Graph Object Debugger" says the following error message:

Meta Tags In Body
Your page has meta tags in the body instead of the head. This may be because your HTML was malformed and they fell lower in the parse tree.
Please fix this in order for the tags to be usable.

At the bottom of the page have the option "See exactly what our scraper sees for your URL". When I look at the code, the Facebook Server scrap the URL and the banner of uCoz who is forced appears before the opening tag of the element <html>

Suggestion of how the uCoz should fix this bug
For the Uran browser, uCoz don't shows the forced banners. The system detects the Uran through the user agent the browser.

Code
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.76 Safari/537.36 u01-04

I recommend doing the same with facebook since I also use a user agent to scrap the URL.

Code
facebookexternalhit/1.1 (+http://www.facebook.com/externalhit_uatext.php)
Attachments: 4672548.png (413.9 Kb) · 9296939.png (129.8 Kb)

Hello! I am Ennio Sousa
Post edited by BraziluCoz - Friday, 2015-04-24, 2:34 AM
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 5:07 PM
BraziluCoz, Please post your suggestions to improve uCoz in this thread. Your suggestion is valuable to us. happy
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
BraziluCoz

Message # 3 | 3:08 AM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » uCoz's top banner is bugging Open Graph tags on Facebook (I can't use the tags ogp.me for I share on Facebook.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: