• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » please help me, error 500 (This occurs when the uninstall module catalog file)
please help me, error 500
Ed05

Message # 16 | 12:08 PM
Now i get scared/worried. Nightmare continues in horific way. smile
What is the worst thing for website owner= the worst is when hosting company threat that they will limit bandwidth cause website trafic. Instead there is option to pay for bandwidth we need to pay vip server which is very expensive.
Quote Sunny ()
. I wouldn't blame wildpinoy as the load issues
im not blaming that website, im blaming you for transfering him to s26 cause our two websites together create load isue on same server,that problem was resolved when you moved me to s26 and start to ocure again when transfered him again with me on same server.But fine, you telling us that if we dont pay vip our sites will be limited/ruined and i will now think about vip or i will sell my website which i must say is sad.
Take in consideration that what i sent you to pm,at least you can do that since im ucoz user for years.
Ps, it's obviously not enough from me to pay optimal plan with 10gb bandwidth which supposedly need to handle with my trafic.
Now we talking like my site have milion users per day.
Thank you.

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Friday, 2016-06-17, 12:52 PM
Sunny

Message # 17 | 12:53 PM
helte6213, the yesterday problem was caused by technical issues in the data center. After analyzing your traffic, I should say your website also exceeds the limits. We will contact you shortly.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 18 | 1:02 PM
Ed05, I understand your worries, but we are acting in accordance with our User Agreement. Please understand that if a website causes load problems for the whole server, we have to take measures. We are offering you to pay for the services in accordance with the server resources your website uses. We cannot transfer your website all the time, as it doesn't resolve the issue as each of the servers has plenty of websites. We will just move the issue from one server to another.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 19 | 2:49 PM
Quote Sunny ()
We cannot transfer your website all the time, as it doesn't resolve the issue as each of the servers has plenty of websites.

I text you.

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Friday, 2016-06-17, 7:55 PM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » please help me, error 500 (This occurs when the uninstall module catalog file)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: