• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Report offending users script
Report offending users script
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 7:51 AM
Hello, is it possible for me to include a script link on a users' profile so other users can report the profile straight to my admin email or inbox within the site?
Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:12 AM
Soldierdevil, I'm not sure. This script might work with some modifications: http://ucoztaska.hu/english....-script
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 3 | 8:50 AM
bigblog, i can not download the script. Seems the download link is broken
Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 8:55 AM
Soldierdevil, weird, it's working for me. I've attached it here.
Attachments: Anyag_jelentse_.zip (2.1 Kb)

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 5 | 9:34 AM
bigblog, This code is perfect and have just used it in the file catalog. My question is, is it fully customizable?? Because most entry report scripts were limited on customisation.
Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 11:14 AM
Soldierdevil, yes, the customization is quite easy. While I can't say you can customize absolutely everything on it, I believe this is one of the most customizable entry reporting scripts ever written for uCoz.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 2:50 AM
bigblog, is their a friend request script?
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 8 | 4:07 PM
Cyberdasm, not on my website, but there might be a script like that somewhere.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 9 | 4:30 PM
yes, the customization is quite easy. While I can't say you can customize absolutely everything on it, I believe this is one of the most customizable entry reporting scripts ever written for uCoz.

Does this script report to the owner of the entry or the admin??? and if i am to use it to report offending profiles..which code can replace the $USER$ code.

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 10 | 4:37 PM
Soldierdevil, use $USER$ if you want to report the entry to the author of the post. Use the username of an admin (e.g. bigblog) if you want to report it to a specific person.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Report offending users script
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: