• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Installing a contact form on the contact page of my website.
Installing a contact form on the contact page of my website.
habalsi2014

Message # 1 | 4:41 PM
Hello,
I want to install a custom contact form with the following details on the contact page of my website, HariBiz.

Name:
First Name : Last Name:

Email:

Message/Comment :

My Website URL is : http://haribiz.com
The corresponding email ID to which the form should be integrated is : haribiz17@gmail.com

Can anybody suggest me what will be the relevant HTML code and where to paste it ? Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Hari Charan Majhi
Jan

Message # 2 | 11:25 PM
habalsi2014, you can create custom email forms in your website Control Panel

here is related link to your question:
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/19-3121-13611-16-1228309475

Post edited by Jan - Monday, 2017-02-06, 11:30 PM
habalsi2014

Message # 3 | 3:27 PM
Hi Jan,
Thanks for your guidance. Let me try out it.

Sincerely,
habalsi2014.
Jan

Message # 4 | 5:50 PM
habalsi2014, Good Luck.
habalsi2014

Message # 5 | 11:00 AM
Hi Jan,
I have successfully created the form on the Contact page of my Website. But while sending a test message it is found that even though the fields allowed entries the send message button at the bottom is not functioning. That is the message is not going to the given email address. Now how to restore its functionality ? If the button doesn't function visitors cannot send any message. The form will look just static and will not be useful for visitors.

Sincerely,
habalsi2014.

Added (2017-02-20, 11:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Hello everybody,
I have solved my problem of email form non-functionality. After rebuilding form template copy the short code ( i.e. $FORM-1$ ) and paste it in your Contact us page after going to page editor. Please remember do not use the long HTML code, instead use the short cord. The contact us form will work fine.
The thread is closed here.

habalsi2014.

uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Installing a contact form on the contact page of my website.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: