• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Unet and uID.me
Unet and uID.me
IMB4

Message # 1 | 4:28 PM
Hi, years ago i open my account at uCoz. Then i started websites at "Webtop" (now direction is uid.me).
Now i saw there are "new" "Webtop" at "Unet.com". How to "move" all sites to this new webtop? Old version is not good at all.

What are the difference?

Well, i want change my UID nickname for all websites but i dont know how to do it, too. Someone can helps?
ashopbg

Message # 2 | 0:56 AM
I already checked this one with Sunny. She said unet.com is another platform and it is not related to uCoz.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 1:45 AM
IMB4, Webtop has been discontinued as a feature/service of the uCoz system. We moved everybody to uID two to three years ago now. Webtop or a service similar to it is no longer provided. uID provides individual personalised profiles which centralise the account information across the uCoz system.

ashopbg, IMB is asking about the old uNet Webtop which was a uCoz service.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
IMB4

Message # 4 | 7:24 PM
Oh, thanks. But if i registered m website as IMB4, now how can i change this nickname?
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 12:58 PM
IMB4, what do you mean you wanted to change your own username in your website? Actually if that is what you meant in your question yes you can. Check the spoiler.
Attachments: 5228166.jpg (131.9 Kb)

1F4BF3B
IMB4

Message # 6 | 1:58 PM
Ok thanks! With new CP i can do but not with old wink
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 2:10 PM
IMB4, it can be done in the old one too by clicking on the icon next to the username.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Unet and uID.me
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: