• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Restore old visual editor (The new visual editor lacks pasting text from Word shortcut)
Restore old visual editor
georgio5349

Message # 1 | 10:51 AM
Dear uCoz Forum !!

I am a 70 year old retiree and I am asking for help.

My website: http://georgium.ucoz.hu/
Template: 797

Problem:

About 2 weeks ago, the uCoz update resulted in a change to the visual editor command line, with the "paste from Word" shortcut disappearing. Can not be a
"Use the mouse to paste the text in the Add Entry box. The following message is displayed: Press Ctrl + V to paste. The browser does not
supports inserting a toolbar or menu.

Uploading new text to a website was easier and faster with the old visual editor "paste from Word" shortcut.

I ask, how can I restore the old visual editor to my website?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Georgio
Attachments: 9433377.jpg (135.0 Kb) · 2207053.jpg (24.9 Kb)
Clyde

Message # 2 | 2:22 PM
Go to panel - General Settings - and 'check mark' on 'Do not use the Visual Comment Editor'. see image.
Attachments: 2040193.png (19.5 Kb)

Ucoz Website Since 2009
georgio5349

Message # 3 | 6:39 AM
Thanks for the reply!

I tried the proposal, but it doesn't return the previous, well-proven, easy-to-use structure!

The "paste from word" icon is not returned to the editor icons, although clicking on the box allows you to insert the text and not use the Ctrl + V key combination. I don't think the selection of the edit command button has gotten better, and there have also been fewer fonts to use for formatting.

I don't like the restored editor, so I'll stick with the new setting. In the absence of the "paste from Word" icon, instead of using the Ctrl + V key combination, I use the browser's edit / paste command.

Thank you for your helpful intentions and I wish you a happy Easter!
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Restore old visual editor (The new visual editor lacks pasting text from Word shortcut)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: