• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Customized Themes (Cutomized Tv series)
Customized Themes
helte26

Message # 1 | 4:17 PM
Greetings

Hello Team whos web programer here does anyone know how to make a tv series please check the picture im willing to pay thank you

Attachments: 9119598.png (29.9 Kb)
Post edited by helte26 - Thursday, 2021-07-08, 9:37 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 6:59 PM
helte26, let me get this straight - you want to implement the dropdown selection feature?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 3 | 9:33 AM
joexyz, yes because i want create tv series for my site
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 1:09 PM
helte26, this can be done using sections (for shows), categories (for seasons), and informers + a little bit of JavaScript to handle redirection, however that really doesn't scale well in uCoz (mainly because you can only create up to 30 informers, and this solution implies the creation of an informer for each section, then an informer for each category).

A better solution would be using uAPI together with PHP to send back a JSON response containing the entries you need for the given filters. Then hit that endpoint using JavaScript and display the dropdowns dynamically.

You can have PHP support on your website by buying the Optimal plan ($7.99/mo) or higher.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Customized Themes (Cutomized Tv series)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: