• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » E-Shop Addtions (So like, what's up with this?..)
E-Shop Addtions
Heartbrake

Message # 1 | 8:06 AM
Does the E-Shop show who uploaded what and how much they have uploaded?.. I'm checking my stats on my profile and it seems to tell the stat amount of photos, forum post and all, but it doesn't show at all how many E-Shop products I have uploaded. Isn't it like supposed to show this information, this is VERY important when even normal users are able to upload stuff.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 8:10 AM
Heartbrake, the feature you are describing doesn't exist from what I know. When you go to edit the personal page their is no code for this feature either.

Hope this addresses your concerns wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Heartbrake

Message # 3 | 8:50 AM
Quote (Paradox)
Heartbrake, the feature you are describing doesn't exist from what I know. When you go to edit the personal page their is no code for this feature either.

Hope this addresses your concerns wink

How could they not add this feature... Wow... This can be very bad if users are let to upload products too!
That's truly sad.

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 9:10 AM
In the E-Shop itself I would assume this feature is available but not in the profile pages. I was only talking about the profile pages before.

I'm not sure but I am assuming this is correct, hope it helps in some way wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Heartbrake

Message # 5 | 10:50 AM
Quote (Paradox)
In the E-Shop itself I would assume this feature is available but not in the profile pages. I was only talking about the profile pages before.

I'm not sure but I am assuming this is correct, hope it helps in some way wink

I don't see it anywhere in the E-Shop nor in its modules... I'm hoping someone can confirm this feature IS in the there even if it is in the module area.

Added (2011-06-05, 4:50 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Bumb...

Natashko

Message # 6 | 12:46 PM
Heartbrake,
Quote (Heartbrake)
Does the E-Shop show who uploaded what and how much they have uploaded?.. I'm checking my stats on my profile and it seems to tell the stat amount of photos, forum post and all, but it doesn't show at all how many E-Shop products I have uploaded. Isn't it like supposed to show this information, this is VERY important when even normal users are able to upload stuff.

Such a feature is not available at the moment. But it is going to be introduced in the nearest update of E-shop module.
Heartbrake

Message # 7 | 0:51 AM
Quote (Natashko)

Such a feature is not available at the moment. But it is going to be introduced in the nearest update of E-shop module.

Thanks for the reply dear, and this newest update is going to be... Have any ideal?

Natashko

Message # 8 | 8:34 AM
Heartbrake,
Quote (Heartbrake)
Thanks for the reply dear, and this newest update is going to be... Have any ideal?

in 2-3 weeks approximately. Follow the announcements. I will let users know.
Heartbrake

Message # 9 | 3:40 AM
Quote (Natashko)
in 2-3 weeks approximately. Follow the announcements. I will let users know.

Also the "% Taking Commission" will be added to with that update right? I heard that it will come soon with an update on the E-Shop so I am guessing it is this next update.

Natashko

Message # 10 | 2:06 PM
Heartbrake,
Quote (Heartbrake)
Also the "% Taking Commission" will be added to with that update right? I heard that it will come soon with an update on the E-Shop so I am guessing it is this next update.

Yes.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » E-Shop Addtions (So like, what's up with this?..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: