• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Help needed
Help needed
MMN-Admin

Message # 1 | 4:43 PM
Hello. I would like to know some information regarding setting up a website.

I have a few questions i need some answers to.

1 Do you allow shops and marketing products on free sites under example.ucoz.com

If i build a website is it ok to make a shop on it or allow services to exchange funds for online goods such as an exchange. Someone wants to buy something in a online payment that they cant or don't have access but would like to pay via one option and then i buy in selected payment for them on there behalf. This would be like an exchange service.

2 Do you have any payment systems that can be used for customers to pay for items. I know you have the following Subscription fee for "E-shop" module. Is there a way to buy this service on a free domain with you and just pay to have this option available each month.

3 Do you offer a SMS pay service to buy something with SMS and then i send goods to that value ??

4 Do you have any widgets that after payment a download link can be provided to that buyer for the steps to complete the rest of order.

Thx
Post edited by MMN-Admin - Tuesday, 2011-11-08, 4:52 PM
Natashko

Message # 2 | 4:59 PM
MMN-Admin,
Quote (MMN-Admin)
1 Do you allow shops and marketing products on free sites under example.ucoz.com

I am not sure I understand the question. Are you asking me permission to post smth on example.ucoz.com website? Because if you do, you should know that this is not my website and you need to discuss everything with the administrator of the website.
If you meant smth else, please rephrase the question. But keep in mind that all of your actions shouldn't contradict uCoz Terms of Use
Quote (MMN-Admin)
If i build a website is it ok to make a shop on it or allow services to exchange funds for online goods such as an exchange. Someone wants to buy something in a online payment that they cant or don't have access but would like to pay via one option and then i buy in selected payment for them on there behalf. This would be like an exchange service.

I believe it is fine. You can even use our E-shop module for this purpose. See more about it here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/40 But again, your actions shouldn't contradict uCoz Terms of Use
Quote (MMN-Admin)
2 Do you have any payment systems that can be used for customers to pay for items. I know you have the following Subscription fee for "E-shop" module. Is there a way to buy this service on a free domain with you and just pay to have this option available each month.

yes. See more about payment methods here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/40-10604-1 You will learn about the ways of purchasing this service here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/40-12312-68488-16-1296162625
Quote (MMN-Admin)
3 Do you offer a SMS pay service to buy something with SMS and then i send goods to that value ??

I believe you may add any payment method you want. We also provide SMS service as a paid addition. see more about them here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/45
Quote (MMN-Admin)
4 Do you have any widgets that after payment a download link can be provided to that buyer for the steps to complete the rest of order.

I do not think so. But please elaborate. Provide an example
P.S Please use more informative thread names next time, do not break forum rules
-Moved to E-shop-
MMN-Admin

Message # 3 | 4:56 PM
the E-shop module is there way to buy this on its own cos i have looked and there is no options for this.
Natashko

Message # 4 | 1:28 PM
MMN-Admin,
Quote (MMN-Admin)
the E-shop module is there way to buy this on its own cos i have looked and there is no options for this.

It is difficult for me to understand whether there is smth else you need our help with, judging from this sentence. If there is, please explain.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Help needed
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: