• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Using filter in e-shop
Using filter in e-shop
gemi8081

Message # 1 | 9:43 AM
Is it possible to make the standard filter in e-shop visible and working on the main page of the website? Is it possible to make a custom filter search with drop-down lists on the main page (probably with java script) ? Urgently need your advice and ideas.

I am using the e-shop module for real estate offers.
Post edited by gemi8081 - Sunday, 2012-07-08, 10:36 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:51 PM
Quote (gemi8081)
Is it possible to make the standard filter in e-shop visible and working on the main page of the website?

I am afraid it is not possible. But you can make the E-shop module your home page: Control Panel -> Settings -> Common settings -> When opening the main page, redirect to.

Quote (gemi8081)
Is it possible to make a custom filter search with drop-down lists on the main page (probably with java script) ?

The filter that will search in E-shop?

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
gemi8081

Message # 3 | 7:06 PM
Sunny,
thank you for your reply but making E-shop the home page does not help at all. I am already using it. Filter is visible and working only in categories. It is not working also in the 'article page'. That is why I am looking for advice and custom solutions. The site I refer to is www.rosbuldom.com

I want to make a simple real estate drop down filter search to filter the following:

Region: additional field $OTHER#$ or if possible using shop Category ID:#
Type: additional field $OTHER#$
Price: $PRICE$

it would be perfect if it is possible to create price range for the Price filter: from.....to....

I am currently exploring some jQuery scripts, but the problem is how to define option values...
Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:14 AM
gemi8081, unfortunately I cannot help you here, custom scripts are beyond my competence and duties.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Using filter in e-shop
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: