• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Eshop Module (Implementing shoping cart and checkout)
Eshop Module
neelu

Message # 1 | 5:12 PM
Hi
I have just installed eshop package. So I have some question(basics I have already seen on the forum)
I want to have a shopping cart at the top of the page showing no. of items added.
When i do add to cart, the items in the cart can be increased and when I click on it I should go to checkout.

I dont see any checkout option here, how to add that.
And, delivery methods, I have added paypal. But I want to have paymets using credit card/debit card, internet banking also.

I tried liqpay but it is not working. Please help me to add more payment options.

Also, as I want to start book store, so I want to have some fields like authors, publications, year etc.
Please reply for everythig soon as I have to comlete this site within 15 days. cry

Thanks in advance. :
Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:22 AM
Quote neelu ()
I want to have a shopping cart at the top of the page showing no. of items added.
When i do add to cart, the items in the cart can be increased and when I click on it I should go to checkout.

Please provide the URL of your website.

Quote neelu ()
But I want to have paymets using credit card/debit card, internet banking also.

Unfortunately you won't be able to use Liqpay and most other payment methods, available in E-shop, in your country. You can use PayPal and SMScoin (payments via SMS). As for bank cards, we are planning to add 2checkout.com as a payment method, but I cannot tell how soon it will be.

Quote neelu ()
Also, as I want to start book store, so I want to have some fields like authors, publications, year etc.
Please reply for everythig soon as I have to comlete this site within 15 days.

You can enable additional fields for your products in Control Panel -> E-shop -> Module settings -> Enable the following number of additional fields for items. To rename the fields, go to Control Panel -> Settings -> Replacement of default phrases -> ADDITIONAL FIELDS FOR E-SHOP ITEMS.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
neelu

Message # 3 | 11:43 AM
The URL is saptarshibooks.ucoz.com

I got the last point.
How can I add payment option using debit/credit card and net banking?
Also
"I want to have a shopping cart at the top of the page showing no. of items added.
"
This one is not resolved.
please assist.
Thanks
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:49 PM
Quote neelu ()
I dont see any checkout option here, how to add that

To add a shopping cart to your website, use Builder http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-5862-1 : Enable Builder -> Add block -> click the 'gear' icon -> Shop elements -> Shopping cart. When you add items to your shopping cart, you will see the Checkout link:

neelu

Message # 5 | 1:23 PM
ok thanks
Shopping cart is added.
Now please assist in this:
How can I add payment option using debit/credit card and net banking for locations in India?

Thanks
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:49 PM
neelu, payments by bank cards can be made via LigPay (available on the list of E-shop payment methods) but I'm not sure this payment method will work well in India. I'll try to find out.

And what exactly do you mean by net banking?

neelu

Message # 7 | 5:51 PM
It is internet banking. Eg. ICICI internet banking, or (State bank of india) SBI internet banking or any other bank internet banking.
Liqpay not working, i tried.

Added (2014-06-26, 11:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Is there anyway i can add this payment option(credit/debit card payment and/or internet banking) to my site in India.
People here dont use paypal much.
please help me in this, i have to setup eshop asap. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sunny

Message # 8 | 9:55 AM
neelu, I'm afraid as this moment it is not possible to set up credit/debit card payments for your country. We are planning to add 2checkout.com as a payment method in E-shop (and it can be used for credit card payments in India), but I'm afraid I can't announce any exact dates yet. You could use PayPal meanwhile.

Quote neelu ()
ICICI internet banking, or (State bank of india) SBI internet banking or any other bank internet banking.

No such options as well.

neelu

Message # 9 | 11:46 AM
This is very shocking news for me. How long do i need to wait? Can u get it done soon
Also, i could use paypal, but it accepts payment from customers who are having paypal account.
Paypal here is not allowing to pay from cards.
Please please help me in this
or I may need to look for some another shopping cart which i never want to do.
Sunny

Message # 10 | 12:36 PM
neelu, I'm afraid I cannot promise it will be done within 15 days as you need.
neelu

Message # 11 | 5:16 PM
In paypal module setting, For LC field, I dont see India. Is it possible to add India there?

I tested the payment using sandbox mode today, Once i made payment using paypal, after successful payment, the paypal should redirect to my website. BUt this is not happening. Why?

Added (2014-06-29, 11:16 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I m waiting for reply for my previous post.. PLease respond.

I m using design #888, there is a computer logo at top right corner, how can i removeor replace it with another logo.
Thanks

Sunny

Message # 12 | 12:11 PM
Quote neelu ()
In paypal module setting, For LC field, I dont see India. Is it possible to add India there?

No, it is not possible to add countries to this list. The list itself is provided by PayPal, so if you have any questions about it, you should contact their support.

Quote neelu ()
I m using design #888, there is a computer logo at top right corner, how can i removeor replace it with another logo.

Your design number is discussed in the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-12228-1 I'll reply there.

neelu

Message # 13 | 2:57 AM
Ok, and any help on this

I tested the payment using sandbox mode today, Once i made payment using paypal, after successful payment, the paypal should redirect to my website. BUt this is not happening. Why?
Sunny

Message # 14 | 8:41 AM
neelu, there is no automatic redirect but there is the link - "Go back to the website" - that will take the user back to your website.
neelu

Message # 15 | 3:17 AM
I used sandbox mode for a test payment. But there is no link like "Go back to the website".
There is a link like "Return to My-name'Test store"

Is this what u r saying?? But that is taking me to my sandbox account.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Eshop Module (Implementing shoping cart and checkout)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: