• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Checkout page (edit Information text)
Checkout page
lunarmax

Message # 1 | 2:00 AM
Where can i edit this text?

Information

All electronic items of the order will be dispatched automatically to @gmail.com upon payment. If a purchased electronic item is a file you will receive a unique download link. If you are not able to check the e-mail box, you can always see the purchased electronic item in this order's log at the page Orders management

Trouble maker
Post edited by lunarmax - Sunday, 2014-11-30, 7:30 PM
lanh

Message # 2 | 3:01 AM
I could not find this sentence in the template.

However, you can edit by putting this script at the bottom of the Pages of service form. I have checked and it works smile

_http://yourdomain.com/panel/?a=tmpl;m=20;t=5

<script>
x = document.getElementsByTagName('ul')
for(i=0;i<=x.length;i++){
if(x[i].className=='order-info') x[i].innerHTML=x[i].innerHTML.replace('All electronic items of the order will be dispatched automatically to','Replace by your own here.')
if(x[i].className=='order-info') x[i].innerHTML=x[i].innerHTML.replace('upon payment. If a purchased electronic item is a file you will receive a unique download link. If you are not able to check the e-mail box, you can always see the purchased electronic item in this order's log at the page Orders management','Replace by your own here.')
}
</script>

lunarmax

Message # 3 | 5:11 PM
lanh, not very great solution but thank you for your kindness.. if i won't find anything alternative, i'll have to stick to your solution biggrin
Trouble maker
Post edited by lunarmax - Sunday, 2014-11-30, 5:11 PM
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Checkout page (edit Information text)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: