• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Electronic item on Paypal shows as a delivery item. (who has the same problem?)
Electronic item on Paypal shows as a delivery item.
lunarmax

Message # 1 | 8:54 PM
Hi everyone, who has the same problem with Electronic items shows as a delivery item on Paypal..

When a customer buys a electronic item from my e-shop and he goes to checkout through Paypal checkout page, he needs to fill his shipping address for the item to be delivered. *shipping address, means: Post address where the customer lives and where should the item be sent to.

after his successful purchase, i receive a letter from paypal, they say i need to send out the item to the shipping address in 7 days and give the Track item number (so that the customer could trace the item where it's at).

Any clues? mby there are other issues that interferes this situation in happening.

P.s.
100% my files are setup as a electronic item.
Attachments: 4247757.png (121.8 Kb)

Trouble maker
Sunny

Message # 2 | 8:48 AM
lunarmax, actually it's the problem I was talking about in the other thread smile It should have been fixed. I'll forward it to the developer, but please remind me the URL of your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
lunarmax

Message # 3 | 5:53 PM
Sunny, mby i can not use stock availability for electronic files? i am using stock for my electronic files, mby thats what causing the glitch in the system???
Trouble maker
Post edited by lunarmax - Friday, 2015-04-03, 5:55 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 1:48 PM
lunarmax, I'll forward the issue to the tech. team, but you can also try without the stock.
lunarmax

Message # 5 | 9:40 AM
Sunny, tried without the stock still the same... sad
Trouble maker
Sunny

Message # 6 | 1:38 PM
lunarmax, the issue has been given a higher priority. I'm really sorry for the delay.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Electronic item on Paypal shows as a delivery item. (who has the same problem?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: