Message # 1
I got a few questions about shop module:
- can I set custom information about delivery options or I must choose?
- how does it works with customer payments - there is just an option to put in my company bank account details and money transfer will be automatic if paying with VISA?
- does shop items change "in stock" number automatically when someone order a product?
- why u got there - https://www.ucoz.com/tour/mod_eshop.html ucoz 2005-2017?
Post edited by Korijs - Tuesday, 2019-02-19, 9:22 AM
Message # 2
Let's start with the minor questions first, the uCoz 2005-2017 Tour page, it was already edited and will be replaced soon.
Regarding the Online Shop module:
- what payment method do you want to use exactly? There are various payment options available;
- as for the delivery methods you can only create your own ones;
- yes, the 'in stock' number should be changed automatically.
Message # 3
Message # 4
Korijs, well, it's not exactly what I have asked)) But if I got your point right, then it should not be a problem at all.
Message # 5
ok, I just don't have experience with e-shop systems, also with ucoz, only I see is list of paymant methods, but I don't know how it works in reality when u got your registered business and bank account, you take ucoz shop with options about VISA bank card eletronic transactions, but how does it works with your business registered bank account .. ?
yea, I know, probably stupid question, but everyone sometimes need some answers for the start.
Message # 6
Korijs, basically, all you need is to select the payment method (in our case payment aggregator that will process the payments) create an account there (depending on which one you've selected the process can be different + I assume you wish to receive all the payments from all the cards not only Visa ones) and that's it.
Message # 7
Korijs, simply select one of the available payment methods and I'll try to assist you on the process if possible.