• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Taxes?
Taxes?
Tia

Message # 1 | 6:50 PM
How can i add taxes to the final price? it's 6.5%. I looked everywhere...didn't see.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:28 PM
Tia, you need Pricing Matrices - select the markup type "Percentage of price" and put 6.5 into Value field.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Tia

Message # 3 | 11:32 PM
Sunny, i tried that, but it changed the delivery price form fixed 2 dollars to 6.5% of the product price. I need the delivery rate to stay 2 dollars and add taxes 6.5%... I don't know how to have both delivery rate and taxes.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 1:20 PM
Tia, I think you should do the following:

1. Create two matrices in CP -> E-shop -> Pricing matrices: one for 6.5% tax and one for delivery price.
2. Go to CP -> E-shop -> Payment and delivery methods, currencies and rates -> go down to DELIVERY METHODS -> click on the necessary method -> mark "Use delivery pricing module" -> click "Module settings" for "Calculation by matrix" -> select the delivery matrix (created in step 1) from the drop-down list.

KatrinL

Message # 5 | 10:52 PM
I tried that and it didn't work. There are just 2 choices in "Module settings" - Discount or Default Matrix. But look at the code from the template:

<?if($ORDER_TAX$)?>
<h3><!--<s4607>-->Delivery Rate<!--</s>--></h3>
$ORDER_TAX$
<?endif?>

Is that right? I don't understand...is it possible to have taxes and delivery rate displayed at the same time?

Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:10 AM
Quote (KatrinL)
I tried that and it didn't work. There are just 2 choices in "Module settings" - Discount or Default Matrix. But look at the code from the template:

I mean module settings that appear when you edit delivery methods, not E-shop module settings. Have you created a new pricing matrix for delivery?

I just tested my method and everything works fine - the tax 6.5% is added to the incoming price automatically, and the delivery rate is $2. It is displayed in order form and is added to the total amount to pay.

KatrinL

Message # 7 | 1:57 AM
Oh...Sunny, i'm sorry. Still have the same problem. Even if i delete Delivery rate at all (from Pricing matrices and Payment and delivery methods, currencies and rates) let's say it is free and leave only one line in the Pricing matrices with /0-100/Percentage of price/6.5%/ taxes are not added to the price... Maybe i have to check somewhere that i want taxes to be added? And then i can add delivery rate as well...

Added (2010-01-31, 7:57 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Anybody???

Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:54 PM
Quote (KatrinL)
taxes are not added to the price

When adding an entry fill in "Incoming price" and do not fill in "Price".

KatrinL

Message # 9 | 3:57 PM
That's it! Everything is working now! THANK YOU, Sunny!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Taxes?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: