|Forum moderator: bigblog|
|uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz ad banner (How to remove it)|
|uCoz ad banner|
Message # 1 | 11:57 AM 2011-06-24
1. Is it possible to remove the uCoz ad banner from the website?
Of course, it is possible. Removal of the ad banner is a paid service that is included into all paid plans starting from the Basic one. To disable it:
1. Go to your website's Control Panel -> Top bar -> $ Paid services -> Paid services.
2. Select any plan except the Minimal one (it does not include removal of the ad banner) and the period for which you want to buy it.
3. Click Buy and follow further system instructions.
2. Is it possible to set a color scheme of the built-in ad banner?
Unfortunately, it is not possible at present. Though, it is possible to set a banner position (left or right). To do so go to Control Panel -> uCoz banner and copyright adjustment -> Banner position, select a position and click Save.
Please forward this information to the uCoz Abuse Team by means of the following form (at the bottom of the page): http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/
4. I have just created a website and there is no ad banner there. What should I do? Will my site be blocked?
The uCoz ad banner is not displayed on new websites for the first 10 days. It will appear when this period is over, do not worry. Of course, your website is not going to be blocked for that.
Message # 31 | 12:00 PM 2011-06-24
if your website is new.. then i think thats probably why.. because it took a while for it to get on my site too..
Message # 32 | 12:00 PM 2011-06-24
No, it's not possible to do that.
Anyway, I noticed that the Ucoz bar with the "progressive new site creator" and "create a site" was not there. I didn't take out the code for it, but it got me wondering if I can now take away the bar for free without penalties. Can I?
Message # 33 | 12:01 PM 2011-06-24
I think that bar can affect the look of the site...its better to put alternative way like flash banner or something that looks good and thats also the reason why two of our newly build site here in ucoz was deleted because of that bar all of the members dont like the bar on the top.....hope admin will appriciate for our concern
Message # 34 | 12:01 PM 2011-06-24
if ucoz makes the ads how the users want them then nobody is going to pay for the banner removal.. meaning they will win no money... and plus i dont mind the banner that much..
Message # 40 | 12:02 PM 2011-06-24
omiko, you may try
uCoz rocks <3