• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » problem in my account
problem in my account
elargenuru

Message # 1 | 8:23 AM
prepay want 4 or 5 months, at the end to pay the premium that was the Service already had but I was looking to pay upfront because I will not lose my site but do not know if I did the right apart because I pay with paypal leaves I do not like to use the card? everything is not well explained how to do things in the video tutorials and that does not explain how to add the payment system to one with paypal page or add the paypal button to pay at the end to gather the items in the shopping system ucoz I can not integrate the two systems favorr someone explain sad sad angry angry angry angry
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 2:32 AM
elargenuru, I am unable to understand your full description. Are you talking about the payment of premium services or the payment methods of the E-Shop module?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
elargenuru

Message # 3 | 5:29 PM
well tank you for replay me sorry for my english y spanish but y try ,well y talk about when you pay premium .. is supost shop online included no ?? plus y have other problem more complicated :
hello ucoz into the system because it seemed serious and accessible system in which to install my page, but I'm half sorry, because I've had problems and nobody answered me in the technical service, I wanted to pay others to not cut me privileges the online store but everything is extremely complicated complicated steps nothing other than what disturbs me most is that I do not answer technical support questions since I have 2 1 month ago yyy nothing happens then no one gives me solutions not like you say at the beginning that you got support is as I've been reading just to understand, the videos in Spanish has few support in Spanish is bad and they do not answer in English or 15 days ago that people waiting for me this card GRSPs and yet I can not implement it ...
I have paypal did all the shopping but when pressed the button to make the order is like going into paypal and tell me that does not accept currency in dollars, call paypal and tell me that is a problem ucoz shopping, if I paste PayPal button at the end for the order-book ucoz site is transferred to pay pal as I please someone help me because ucoz technicians do not ... thanks

if you can answer to me y really say thank you because y have to much people whait to pay true e comerce sistem like paypal thank you again
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » problem in my account
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: