• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Need some help with #808 design and Tag Board's Time
Need some help with #808 design and Tag Board's Time
asd541321

Message # 1 | 5:52 AM
I wanna thank you uCoz for making my site possible: http://srhsacs.com/news/welcome_to_srhsacs_com/2012-09-25-1

However, I do have some problems with it: how can i localize time from the tag board to match with my timezone of PST? And how come there are huge expanding white boxes on the left and right edges of design 808?

I just decided to compile these two questions together so a mod can have an easier time to reply both in one session.
Phantom_of_the_Opera

Message # 2 | 6:00 PM
how can i localize time from the tag board to match with my timezone of PST?

Admin Panel - Settings - Common Settings.

And how come there are huge expanding white boxes on the left and right edges of design 808?

well, it's a defect of this standart visual theme. you can change anything if you learn some HTML + CSS cool

asd541321

Message # 3 | 11:01 PM
Gave you a thanks and plus rep for your comment about fixing the time.

What about the design? You said I could do it with HTML and CSS, but is the background not just a picture? A .jpg file or whatever? There's no way I can possibly fix that can I?
Phantom_of_the_Opera

Message # 4 | 1:24 PM
but is the background not just a picture?

yep - http://srhsacs.com/.s/t/808/3.jpg

There's no way I can possibly fix that can I?

photoshop the bottom part of this .jpg or change it all - make a unique design for your site happy "808" is the easiest base for beginner's creativity.

Post edited by Phantom_of_the_Opera - Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 1:24 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Need some help with #808 design and Tag Board's Time
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: