Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » My uCoz website doesn't work??
My uCoz website doesn't work??
Aquarius

Message # 1 | 8:07 AM
I've only registered today and I was updating a Forum post when suddenly it kept saying that

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Services Site NOT found"

What?! O_O I've been working on this website for hours!! Oh! And I tried again on my Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome and it still didn't work.

Can anyone help??
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:49 PM
Aquarius, please provide a site URL.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
boldasbric

Message # 3 | 5:08 PM
This has happened to me several times at wearemetas.co.uk
Sunny

Message # 4 | 6:50 PM
boldasbric, the domain wearemetas.co.uk is not accessible. Have you attached it to your uCoz website? What's its URL?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
boldasbric

Message # 5 | 7:18 PM
Yes, everything was attached correctly. The domain was www.wearemetas.ucoz.com, but 4 times in a row it has stopped working. If I signed out of the site, it becomes unavailable.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 7:35 PM
boldasbric, it looks like the website http://wearemetas.ucoz.com/ is either disabled for inactivity or deleted. I'll be able to check it for sure tomorrow.
Sunny

Message # 7 | 1:28 PM
boldasbric, your website was removed for auto-registration and auto-posting. You can create a website with the same name again, but don't use auto-posting software or the website will be deleted again.
boldasbric

Message # 8 | 1:56 PM
I didn't use any bots if that's what you mean. I have no idea why it keeps being deleted, I have registered it (by myself, with human hands) 4 times, and 4 times it has been removed after just a few minutes.
Sunny

Message # 9 | 2:34 PM
boldasbric, try to register it again, and let me know about the result.
Arthur2186

Message # 10 | 8:01 AM
My www.exeprep.com website does not work. It says that the connection has times out. What's going on? I dedicated a few months to make it. Don't tell me it was deleted....
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 11 | 8:22 AM
Arthur2186, I can see your site fine at the moment. If you are still unable to see it please run a tracert and post the results here. wink
Arthur2186

Message # 12 | 9:06 AM
Paradox, can you please specify how to run a tracent, that you have mentioned? wink , sorry, I am not very advanced in this kind of things...
My website does not open even from another computer at my house, while all other possible websites open.

Added (2012-10-12, 3:06 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I have just run the tracer, and out of the 30 rows, on every second row it says that the Request Timed Out.

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 13 | 12:05 PM
Arthur2186, sorry about the late reply, your server was part of a number which was temporarily unavailable earlier today due to technical difficulties at the data center. Server 57 (your server) should currently be available on the internet therefore meaning your site will be back up. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this occurrence. smile
Arthur2186

Message # 14 | 6:42 AM
Paradox, many thanks for your reply. During yesterday I realized what the actual problems is, and kindly ask you to help me.
My website can be successfully be opened in different countries and from different points of my country. I have opened it yesterday from my laptop at Starbucks and it was there. However, whenever I try to open it from my house (whichever computer I use), it doesn't open. All websites open from my house, but not mine. I used 4-5 different Internet browsers, and I haven't touched any Internet security settings, and basically no settings on my laptop or Internet connection for the last 3 months. Thanks a lot again for your time!!! smile
Sunny

Message # 15 | 1:39 PM
Arthur2186, please provide the tracert results (see the guide here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1)
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » My uCoz website doesn't work??
Search: