• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Troubles calling a PHP script to my template
Troubles calling a PHP script to my template
TKzHacks

Message # 1 | 5:14 PM
I'm having ome troubles calling a PHP script to my template, i bought a script yesterday that could do so people could like your page on facebook or tweet about it. What i want to do is to make it show on my page, but either its just blank, or it says something like this.

{[SCRIPTDATA: \n \n \n \n

or this..

{[SCRIPTDATA:

If anyone can help me show this script is it should look like, i would be very happy!
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:27 PM
TKzHacks, PHP usage is a paid service. And what is the exact script you are trying to use?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 2:29 PM
Is it a script from this thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/55-16287-1 ? Please do not create multiple threads about one and the same matter.
TKzHacks

Message # 4 | 5:35 PM
Hey sunny, i have bought the PHP access smile

And no its not that script, im not sure if im allowed to share it, because when i bought it, it said i couldent share. And sorry about creating same things :/

But its a facebook like and tweet script i bought. So you can share the page. Should i PM you the script?? smile
Sunny

Message # 5 | 8:09 AM
TKzHacks, yes, I need to see the script to be able to tell it can be used on a uCoz website or can't.
TKzHacks

Message # 6 | 11:39 AM
Okay, I've PM'd you the PHP script. smile

Thanks
Post edited by TKzHacks - Wednesday, 2012-10-03, 1:45 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Troubles calling a PHP script to my template
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: