• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Finding out who / how your site is being accessed...?
Finding out who / how your site is being accessed...?
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 1 | 6:22 PM
Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum for this but can anyone provide some guidance on finding out how your site is being found by visitors, or who is finding your site?

Reason I ask is that all of the pages on my site are getting between 100 - 600 views approx....all except one article on my blog which is up to nearly 6000 views! The blog article was getting loads of spam comments as well, for all kinds of junk, so I removed the ability to add comments to that blog entry to solve that problem. But its still racking up views. Just curious as to how this is happening... wink
Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:02 PM
FilmsFilmsFilms, I would suggest to use Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.

However, you can also try the uCoz Statistics module. E.g., you can delete the code $COUNTER$ from all pages except that blog post, and you'll see the data for this post only.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 3 | 1:01 PM
Many thanks...will have a nose and see what I discover!
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Finding out who / how your site is being accessed...?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: