• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Email Verification (No email Verifications)
Email Verification
Cromahn

Message # 1 | 2:05 AM
I received my email for the site when I created it right away, not in my spam. Now I tried to register my girlfriend using 2 separate email addresses when one didn't receive the email.. I have yet to receive an email on either of the emails and they are not in Spam... they are no where in my email... As the site admin, do I need to authorize them first? When I click on the users list, Im there, it says "2 messages" where are these messages? does this have anything to do with it?
Post edited by Cromahn - Thursday, 2013-01-24, 2:26 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:37 AM
Cromahn, provide your website address.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cromahn

Message # 3 | 3:58 AM
Protunknown.ucoz.net

Added (2013-01-24, 8:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Still dont recieve anything... I have looked in settings and everything.. 3 emails tried now.. nothing...

Added (2013-01-24, 9:58 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i just tried another gmail account and that sent. So i tried the other account and they still wont work... Why wouldnt it send to those??

Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:18 AM
Cromahn, I received an e-mail from your website just fine. What e-mail provider did you use? Were all e-mails addresses from gmail?
Cromahn

Message # 5 | 5:53 PM
No.. My email i singed up with was gmail.. the one that worked was gmail... the others i tried were

comcast.net
aol/aim
vtc.edu
Sunny

Message # 6 | 10:01 AM
Cromahn, the e-mails are being sent by the server but are apparently being blocked by the mentioned e-mail services. I suggest that you contact their support services to find out the reasons.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Email Verification (No email Verifications)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: