• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » how to remove this (please helper answer me)
how to remove this
reyhan

Message # 1 | 5:27 PM
i just wanna ask something

i want to try remove this

can remove there or not ???
Attachments: 8923143.jpg (16.4 Kb)
Donught

Message # 2 | 5:58 PM
This is a part of ucoz service, the adverts. I think, to remove them, you need to buy one of the paid services.
cyberworlds

Message # 3 | 11:26 AM
Quote (reyhan)
i just wanna ask something

i want to try remove this

can remove there or not ???

same question how to delete or remove this
biggrin biggrin biggrin

Donught

Message # 4 | 12:32 PM
cyberworlds, Did you completely miss my message? To remove this part you need to buy atleast the "Basic" package from the paid services, which is $3.09 a month. Then the ads will disappear for the time when you pay the package. I asume, as soon as you stop paying the ads will come back.
cyberworlds

Message # 5 | 1:42 PM
Quote (Donught)
cyberworlds, Did you completely miss my message? To remove this part you need to buy atleast the "Basic" package from the paid services, which is $3.09 a month. Then the ads will disappear for the time when you pay the package. I asume, as soon as you stop paying the ads will come back.

ok thanks. maybe i have to wait to buy basic package services coz i done have money cry

Sunny

Message # 6 | 10:59 AM
Removal of the ad banner is a paid service. It can be removed within a paid package or as a separate service. Please continue further discussions in the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-13720-1

Locked.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » how to remove this (please helper answer me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: