• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » slow speed?! help me
slow speed?! help me
abdo2476

Message # 1 | 10:42 PM
Visitors complain of a problem in slow loading when they open the pages of the magazine for the site and is on the following link
http://volcanoteam.ucoz.com/index/0-11 Is it possible to find out the cause and possible solutions sad smile
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 7:49 AM
Your website is hosted on Server 26 And I have done ping tests and your website load time is perfectly normal and fast. If you are talking about the Javascript plugin which is not loading fast. It is not the problem of the uCoz servers or the website. It is the slow speed of your internet connection.

Website Speed Test / Ping test :http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt....ttp

Regards.

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 12:08 PM
abdo2476, Xayaan is correct. The site page itself loads fine for myself and I have received no reports of heightened server load recently on the server. The JavaScript plugin does take a considerable amount of time to load, however as stated above this is dependent on the internet connectivity of the end-user or alternatively the load configuration of the plugin itself. wink

If you are meaning something other than what I've interpreted the issue as please feel free to clarify. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
abdo2476

Message # 4 | 2:30 PM
First, thank you two for your answer to my question I take advantage of your answer, but is there a way to make JavaScript Plugin faster than it or not wink cool

Added (2013-04-26, 8:30 AM)
---------------------------------------------
or that just depend on the internet speed of the visitors happy

uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » slow speed?! help me
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: