• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Question about IP recognize
Question about IP recognize
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 1 | 7:21 AM
-Hi , well when a people turn off his router, his IP change a little, how can i Know that there are the same person and if i ban someone IP this it work?

-I read something like the rule of 0 visitors in 1 month, but with the web master didnt logged into control panel for 2 or 1 month and the page get cancel if that true? because i always edit my page without logged to control panel.
Post edited by InmortalSiegfried - Tuesday, 2013-06-04, 7:21 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:28 AM
Quote (InmortalSiegfried)
-Hi , well when a people turn off his router, his IP change a little, how can i Know that there are the same person and if i ban someone IP this it work?

You can block subnetworks by putting xx instead of numbers, e.g. 111.222.xx.xx, but in this case you may block a number of other visitors as well. And in any case IP blocking is easy to bypass via a proxy.

Quote (InmortalSiegfried)
-I read something like the rule of 0 visitors in 1 month, but with the web master didnt logged into control panel for 2 or 1 month and the page get cancel if that true? because i always edit my page without logged to control panel.

A number of different factors are taken into account when determining whether a website is active. If you edit it regularly, this should be enough. In any case if a website is deactivated for inactivity, you'll get a link to restore it to your e-mail, and you'll have 15 days to reactivate the website.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 3 | 12:16 PM
Thanks you Sunny.
Davor24

Message # 4 | 11:17 PM
Quote (Sunny)
You can block subnetworks by putting xx instead of numbers, e.g. 111.222.xx.xx,

after i try this sistem wont save IP in IP baned list, any idea why?
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:40 PM
Davor24, try this way:

Code
100.101.102.*

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Question about IP recognize
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: