• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can i Change the Register Page contents? (I want to change the content of my Forums Register Page)
Can i Change the Register Page contents?
Mostafa5724

Message # 1 | 5:42 PM
Hello All i want to change my Forum Register page to my own i want Please Help Me

Forum link: http://cgt-pics.ucoz.com/
PKGamerX

Message # 2 | 9:47 PM
Mostafa5724, login to your CP and then go to Design > Design management (templates)
There, you'll able to change the look of any page you want...

BTW, what is this Forum Register page? It should be User Registration page...
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 1:59 AM
Mostafa5724, if your site uses uID authorisation you can't change the fields themselves. If however your site has local authorisation you can adjust the fields on the registration form and edit the form as required. You can at any time edit the design of the registration page however.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Mostafa5724

Message # 4 | 3:38 PM
First of all thanx guys for answering me

second as paradox said

if your site uses uID authorisation you can't change the fields themselves

yes it uses uID but i want to change the uID because my friends can't register in uID because they see it hard

and sorry for answer late
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 1:07 PM
Mostafa5724, you cant edit the uid. It is a system file. What do you that your friends hard to see?
1F4BF3B
Mostafa5724

Message # 6 | 5:34 PM
dense0293, it is is in passwords and confirm E-mail they sometimes no receive the message and another
Sunny

Message # 7 | 11:58 AM
Mostafa5724, if users on your website don't receive some e-mail notifications, ask them to check their spam folders.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
PKGamerX

Message # 8 | 4:13 PM
Sunny, that also happened with my members too. They've checked their Spam/Junk/Inbox but they don't found any mail from uCoz...

Almost 3 members have this complaint.
Post edited by PKGamerX - Wednesday, 2013-07-24, 4:13 PM
Sunny

Message # 9 | 9:45 AM
PKGamerX, what e-mail service do they use? It is possible that the messages from uCoz are filtered by the email provider itself, and therefore they don't even get into spam.
PKGamerX

Message # 10 | 11:01 AM
Sunny, I actually don't know but maybe; Yahoo! and Hotmail... I'll ask them if possible... happy
PixelKhaos

Message # 11 | 5:47 PM
Sunny, Gmail and Hotmail(Outlook) blocks messages from uCoz. However, if a site has a attached domain, it seems Outlook stops blocking the mails.

It's been a persistent problem, that the two biggest email providers are blocking all mails from uCoz sites.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
PKGamerX

Message # 12 | 9:31 PM
PixelKhaos, but why they blocking "uCoz" Emails? Some of my Hotmail (or Live) and Yahoo members has registered. But some not receiving the confirmation link... :\
Sunny

Message # 13 | 10:46 AM
Quote (PixelKhaos)
Sunny, Gmail and Hotmail(Outlook) blocks messages from uCoz.

I can't agree. I personally use Gmail (a number of different boxes) and I don't have any problems. I don't even remember when was the last time a message from uCoz got into Spam instead of Inbox. Though it happens sometimes. According to my experience, uCoz doesn't usually have any problems with Gmail. As for Hotmail, it's more problematic, but again, not all messages are blocked. I tested a hotmail account just last week, and the message (after registration) was received (though into Spam).

Quote (PKGamerX)
but why they blocking "uCoz" Emails? Some of my Hotmail (or Live) and Yahoo members has registered. But some not receiving the confirmation link... :\

As to "why" - it's not a secret that not all uCoz users follow the rules, and some of them are often sending spam e-mails with uCoz links. That's why e-mail services get suspicious sometimes.
You also prove that not all users using Hotmail etc. have problems. And maybe it's not the e-mail service to blame, but rather user settings (e.g. to delete all message that get into Spam). If a user receives e-mails not through the web interface, but through an e-mail client, then the problem may be in the client settings.

Sunny

Message # 14 | 10:48 AM
PKGamerX, as for the members having this problem - they can try adding noreply@uid.me to the address book.
PKGamerX

Message # 15 | 4:34 PM
Quote (PixelKhaos)
Sunny, Gmail and Hotmail(Outlook) blocks messages from uCoz.

Sunny is right. Most of my members using Gmail, and they don't have any problems receiving mails from uCoz. Most of Gmail users are registered in my site.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can i Change the Register Page contents? (I want to change the content of my Forums Register Page)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: