• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » how to upload to File Catalog?
how to upload to File Catalog?
laserist

Message # 1 | 8:52 PM
Hi guys i want to upload free files to File Catalog, but I can't find any "Add" or "Upload" button when I log in. Why?
Post edited by laserist - Monday, 2014-04-28, 4:00 PM
NormalX

Message # 2 | 1:58 AM
laserist, If you would like to add file file, you can also do so using admin bar at the top

Click Posting > Click File Catalog

If you want to add link then

Control Panel > Customize Design > File catalog main page > then add code below wherever you want add new link to appear

Code
<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?>[ <a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$"><!--<s5186>-->Add new entry<!--</s>--></a> ]<?endif?>
laserist

Message # 3 | 9:16 AM
Thanks a lot. Is that the only way to do it? I mean have a broken something on the page or is there no Upload button in that page by default?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:37 AM
laserist, it looks like you were able to post in File Catalog. Do you still have the problem?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
laserist

Message # 5 | 12:34 PM
No it's fine, thank you.
I'm just wondering if there must be an Upload button also on the page and if I have accidentally removed it or not.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 3:17 PM
Quote NormalX ()
If you want to add link then

Control Panel > Customize Design > File catalog main page > then add code below wherever you want add new link to appear

[ Add new entry ]

This is the code for the link to add new entries. It should be at the top of the page if you haven't removed it. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
laserist

Message # 7 | 3:59 PM
okay, thank you
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » how to upload to File Catalog?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: