• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » "liqpay" questions
"liqpay" questions
laserist

Message # 1 | 8:27 AM
Okay, I have questions about this "Liqpay" service and how to use it with uCoz.

I just wanted to add ability to pay by credit card to my site and I found out I have to use that service to be able to do that.

Okay, uCoz wants me to give it my "Merchand ID" and "signature" from that site. Where are those?? The link provided on the page where I have to input those sends me to a page which just describes what Liqpay is. Also forced russian language doesn't help.
Do I need to create a "shop" in liqpay to get that information? because when I do that I get this error: "INTERENT ACQUIRING ONLY AVAILABLE FOR COUNTRIES OF UKRAINE, RUSSIA and LATVIA".
What the hell is this excuse uCoz is using?? (yes I am mad, it's a very non-straightforward and frustrating service!).
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:31 AM
laserist, I'm afraid LiqPay is not available for your country, and that's how card payments are processed in E-shop.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
laserist

Message # 3 | 10:45 AM
Well that is really disappointing. uCoz is an international service now, why not add an international way of credit card payment?
3 countries is very little.
I also don't appreciate the fact that I didn't have ability to know this sooner and had to waste my time like this.
Post edited by laserist - Tuesday, 2014-04-29, 10:56 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:55 AM
laserist, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll forward your suggestion to the developers. You can also use PayPal in your E-shop.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
laserist

Message # 5 | 1:28 PM
Yes please do. I'm at a point where I'm not sure if I should keep using uCoz because I'm afraid I might lose potential customers by forcing them to use PayPal.

I already have PayPal set up. Some customers prefer not to use PayPal, that's why most sites allow to pay via PayPal or credit card.
Post edited by laserist - Tuesday, 2014-04-29, 1:28 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » "liqpay" questions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: