• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Registration with Social Networks (When finally it will be done?)
Registration with Social Networks
Do you want registration with Social Networks for the users of your site?
1. YES, we WANT it now! [ 1 ] [100.00%]
2. NO, why do we need this? [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 1
GEM

Message # 1 | 8:16 PM
I have decided to open such topic on this forum, because although very much people ask for it - Ucoz still is not able to build and maintain this task for some unknown reason. (security reason is not intact, just because there are really tons of different sites which does have this kind of registration for users)

The question is - do we really want & need this?

Please, answer here if you are interested in such feature - so maybe Ucoz administration will get the message : )

WWW.DOGICA.COM / WWW.DOGICA.ORG
Post edited by GEM - Monday, 2014-07-21, 8:17 PM
YOYOYO

Message # 2 | 10:51 PM
GAME, if you really want that your visitor to register via social networks, buy PHP package and make it yourself. I'm sure that it's possible using PHP and API. Few years ago I saw a russian website that you could login using facebook. So you can do this yourself if you really want.
Post edited by YOYOYO - Monday, 2014-07-21, 10:56 PM
Sunny

Message # 3 | 8:40 AM
GEM, if you followed our recent updates you would know that uCoz is already working on this feature smile And Social comments were the first step. I'm closing this thread because there is really nothing to discuss - registration with social networks will be implemented, and quite soon.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Registration with Social Networks (When finally it will be done?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: