• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Design customization (file kataloge)
Design customization
farsakis

Message # 1 | 9:56 PM
Hello,how i can appearance of entries only for register users?
farsakis

Message # 2 | 9:57 PM
Post text
Attachments: 5870201.jpg (89.2 Kb) · 9705716.jpg (140.4 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 3 | 10:00 AM
farsakis, do you want to close for unregistered users only the entry page? Go to Control Panel -> Design customization -> File Catalog -> Page with full entry text and associated comments, and put the part you want to hide between the conditional operators, e.g.:

Code
<?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?> Page content <?else?> Please log in or register. <?endif?>

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
farsakis

Message # 4 | 8:08 PM
Quote Sunny ()
farsakis, do you want to close for unregistered users only the entry page? Go to Control Panel -> Design customization -> File Catalog -> Page with full entry text and associated comments, and put the part you want to hide between the conditional operators, e.g.:

<?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?> Page content <?else?> Please log in or register. <?endif?>

thank you but I don`t know where to put the code
Sunny

Message # 5 | 7:26 AM
farsakis, paste <?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?> after the following line:

Code
<div class="eTitle" style="padding-bottom:3px;"><?if($MODER_PANEL$)?><div style="float:right">$MODER_PANEL$</div><?endif?>$ENTRY_TITLE$ $VERSION$</div>

and paste the rest - <?else?> Please log in or register. <?endif?> - before the following line:

Code
<?if($COM_IS_ACTIVE$)?>

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
farsakis

Message # 6 | 6:20 PM
That`s it thank you very much!!!!!
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Design customization (file kataloge)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: