• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Is there a way to add a Chat
Is there a way to add a Chat
Savannah

Message # 1 | 8:38 PM
I would like to have chat room or chat box on the website, is it possible to add one?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:39 PM
Savannah, you can use the uCoz Tag-board module. You will find it at Inactive tab. If you don't like the uCoz Tag Board module, you can try an online IRC chat, for example http://xat.com/ .
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
sapphirespring6

Message # 3 | 5:02 AM
where do you put the code in?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 10:53 AM
sapphirespring6, the Tag Board is shown in the container automatically after the installation of the module. If you want to show it on an individual page, delete the block that contains the Tag Board (using the Constructor from the website toolbar) and insert the code $CHAT_BOX$ wherever you want to show the Tag Board on the page.

If you are talking about the Xat chat, you can paste the code in any place where HTML tags are allowed.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Is there a way to add a Chat
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: