• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » What is benefit of publishing website? (About users benefit of publishing a website.)
What is benefit of publishing website?
monju583

Message # 1 | 5:19 PM
I have already published many website.But I want to know that what is our benefit?We can not add any ad.Just have to write content or article.
Then need to do publicity.For proper publicity we are all have to invest something.Now I want to know from ucoz authority what is our benefit.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:05 AM
monju583, it depends on the purpose you created your website for. If you want to earn money, you can place ads on your website, or use the online shop to sell anything. Very often users create websites just for fun, e.g. a personal blog to share some thoughts, a fan site about a favorite game, tv series, celebrity etc. So it's for you to decide what benefit you expect from your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Hnoor

Message # 3 | 10:52 AM
I want to know that what is our benefit?We can not add any ad.Just have to write content or article.
NOOR
Korijs

Message # 4 | 11:30 AM
What really do u want to know saying "our benefit" - our = yours, not?
.. or u talking about oficial ucoz website asking where u can make some ad?

in your website u can use ads, your website u can add in ucoz website top, oher ads depend on yourself
Sunny

Message # 5 | 2:31 PM
Hnoor, you can use external ads on your website, it is allowed. And if you are trying to ask what benefit you have by creating a website, then it depends on the purpose you created it for.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 6 | 5:02 AM
Hnoor, Edit your source code and place the external ad, you can also make all your pages full of ads if you want to. It doesn't mean that if you created a website then it will produce alot of money that will sent into your account.

monju583, ive created alot of website but i didnt install any ad on it. Well if you want to have money in your website. Take note, that it takes time to have a good and outstanding result. as a matter of fact it is better to have endorsement rather than releasing ads that do not have good reputation. OR use the shop module to sell your products. I have alot to say but rather i will let other forum users comments their point of view regarding this matter.

1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » What is benefit of publishing website? (About users benefit of publishing a website.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: