• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't remove quarantine even if 30 days passed and... (Can't remove quarantine even if 30 days passed and the web..)
Can't remove quarantine even if 30 days passed and...
TheMLGTroller

Message # 1 | 10:04 PM
Hello, uCoz community!
I have a little problem here, I am a web and game developer and I am using .html files instead of the page editor module for pages.

So, the first time I tried to remove the quarantine is when I first created the website, since I already made the template etc. (Not compatible with uCoz, the template is imported manually) and some pages, so I decided to put it online.
It said that I needed to wait 30 days, but now I am here, second time, tried today and it doesn't allow me. It says that I need to "fill the website with content", but when you check the website you can see it's filled with A LOT of content. cry

Help anyone?

The website (filled with content): http://nitroretro.ucoz.com

I would really appreciate if someone could find me a fix. Thanks! biggrin

- Nitroretro
Sunny

Message # 2 | 4:26 PM
The quarantine police was changed not so long ago, please see the details at http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-20161-1

I'm afraid content of static pages isn't counted. So, you'll need to use other "fixes" smile to have the quarantine removed, such as phone number verification or custom domain connection.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
TheMLGTroller

Message # 3 | 9:52 PM
Thanks for your fast response Sunny,

I have already verified my phone number, but I have a question:
What tasks do you need to do so your quarantine can be removed?

Do you need to just fill installed modules with content etc.?
If that's it, am I allowed to install some modules, fill them with content, remove quarantine, and then edit the robots.txt file (from what I understand you can only edit it if you don't have quarantine) so it denies access to the modules from indexing?

I also already filled my static html pages with meta tags for search engines etc., like description and keywords, so the only thing standing in my way is the quarantine.

Thanks.

- Nitroretro
Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:40 PM
TheMLGTroller, unfortunately I cannot disclose the exact rules for quarantine removal. Have you tried to submit the request after phone verification?

Quote TheMLGTroller ()
If that's it, am I allowed to install some modules, fill them with content, remove quarantine, and then edit the robots.txt file (from what I understand you can only edit it if you don't have quarantine) so it denies access to the modules from indexing?

Well, installing and then uninstalling the modules, or closing them from indexing doesn't violate our rules. But using only static pages on a website isn't recommended. For example, visitors of static pages are not counted and a website may be disabled for inactivity (unless it's a paid website).

TheMLGTroller

Message # 5 | 0:19 AM
Quote Sunny ()
TheMLGTroller, unfortunately I cannot disclose the exact rules for quarantine removal. Have you tried to submit the request after phone verification?

Yes, I did.

Quote Sunny ()
Well, installing and then uninstalling the modules, or closing them from indexing doesn't violate our rules. But using only static pages on a website isn't recommended. For example, visitors of static pages are not counted and a website may be disabled for inactivity (unless it's a paid website).

So I can do what I told you in the other message, right?

Thanks, waiting for your response.

- Nitroretro
Sunny

Message # 6 | 10:27 AM
TheMLGTroller, yes, you can do that.
TheMLGTroller

Message # 7 | 7:38 PM
Thanks a lot! If it doesn't work, I will come back here. But from what I understand, I still need to wait 7 days from when I tried that time, so yeah <_<

Thanks anyways.

- Nitroretro
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't remove quarantine even if 30 days passed and... (Can't remove quarantine even if 30 days passed and the web..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: