• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Change Site owner (I dont' recive any reqeuest in my account)
Change Site owner
Corsaro

Message # 1 | 9:37 PM
I want to transfer my site to another user.
I do the procedure, but the other uID.me user don't recive my request.

What I 'm doing wrong?

"To transfer the website to the profile of another uID.me user, specify his/her e-mail (username). After the transfer request has been made, the receiving user will have to confirm his/her acceptance of the website in his/her Webtop. You can cancel the transfer process only if it has not been confirmed yet. The process can only be canceled twice, after that this feature will be blocked.
The request about the website transfer to the uID account "****" has been sent. Pending confirmation via the Webtop of the specified account."
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:04 PM
Corsaro, please provide the address of the website, and both uID accounts - yours and that of the other user. You can send them to me in a private message if you don't want to post the info in public.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Corsaro

Message # 3 | 9:03 PM
Hi, Sunny. Thanks for your availability.

The site I want to transfer is:******.ucoz.com
I'm the user *********
the receiving user is: ********
I follow the procedure, but the other account don't recive any notice in his Webtop, and so he doesn't know how to accept the ownership of the website
Post edited by Corsaro - Monday, 2016-04-18, 5:36 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:59 PM
Corsaro, I've relied to your PM.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Corsaro

Message # 5 | 2:35 PM
Hi!, thanks!

Resolved!
I didn't know where to find the Webtop-site..
thank you
Good

Message # 6 | 5:57 AM
Quote Corsaro ()
I didn't know where to find the Webtop-site..

It's here. http://guid.uid.me
EWindfield

Message # 7 | 5:09 AM
Hi, isnt possible to transfer to person without an ucoz account?
Solely by email address?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 8 | 10:06 PM
EWindfield, it is not possible to transfer a uCoz website to another, non-uID account. As soon as the other party creates a uID.me account, you are free to initiate the transfer using their uID email address.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Change Site owner (I dont' recive any reqeuest in my account)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: