Message # 1 | 9:14 AM
When uCoz enabled the SEO module they made several changes.

If i had an URL called :

site.ucoz.com/index/en/0-162 , after the update uCoz decided to make some of them site.ucoz.com/index/0-162

Now links point to wrong URL and big daddy (google) has told me that i must also correct the Hreflang Tags as they no longer point to real page.

Incorrect hreflang implementation

Google has detected that some pages on your site have implemented the rel-alternate-hreflang tag incorrectly. In particular, there seems to be a problem with incorrect language and region codes, or incorrect bi-directional linking (if page A links with hreflang to page B, there must be a link back from B to A as well). Google uses the hreflang attributes to serve the correct language or regional URL to the right users in search results.

Until you correct the errors on the hreflang links, your website will not benefit from additional language or region targeting.

Moreover some pages are stuck with site.ucoz.com/index/a_name/0-272 as default and the only way to change it is to use Set custom URL, Title, Description, Keywords.

I am using now something like this as conditional operator for each page.

<?if($URI_ID$='page1')?>

<title>the title</title>
<meta name="description" content="the description">
<meta name="keywords" content="keywords">

<link rel="alternate" href="site" hreflang="ro" />
<link rel="alternate" href="site in english" hreflang="en" />

<?endif?>

To use instead : Set custom URL, Title, Description, Keywords do i have to use in site pages (after <head>) like this :

$SEO_TITLE$
$SEO_DESCRIPTION$
$SEO_KEYWORDS$

Correct ?

Also how do i still use correctly the href language :

If i keep them as conditional operator won't they overlap with $SEO_TITLE$ $SEO_DESCRIPTION$ $SEO_KEYWORDS$
?

<?if($URI_ID$='page1')?>
<link rel="alternate" href="site" hreflang="ro" />
<link rel="alternate" href="site in english" hreflang="en" />
<?endif?>

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one