• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » 'My Article' entry not working properly ...
'My Article' entry not working properly ...
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 1 | 5:11 PM
Having problems adding articles to my site on 'My Articles'. When I go to add an article the visual editor doesn't work ... I can't add images, italics, bold, etc (see attached image) ... if I click on 'visual editor' nothing happens.

But when I click on 'My Blog' to add something there the visual editor entry comes up (see attached image again). Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone know how I get the visual editor working on my articles.
Attachments: 1407375.png (62.0 Kb)
Post edited by FilmsFilmsFilms - Saturday, 2016-12-31, 5:16 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 1:38 PM
FilmsFilmsFilms, we have replied to the ticket you sent to the Technical Support.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
FilmsFilmsFilms

Message # 3 | 9:10 PM
Hiya ... thanks for coming back to me.

Nothing in my email inbox yet. Will keep an eye on it...

Added (2017-01-04, 9:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
My Article entry looks to be working again ... many thanks!!! biggrin

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 2:42 PM
FilmsFilmsFilms, if you still didn't receive the e-mail, please, check your Spam/Junk folder, and if you find the message, move it to the inbox and add the sender to your contacts so you will always receive the replies to your tickets.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » 'My Article' entry not working properly ...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: