• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » how to get old subdomain??
how to get old subdomain??
fadly

Message # 1 | 2:43 PM
how to get old subdomain?? like ucoz.es, ucoz.de, ucoz.ru or else???? sad
lanh

Message # 2 | 1:01 AM
I am afraid no.
fadly

Message # 3 | 7:44 AM
Quote lanh ()
I am afraid no.

why u affraid ??

lanh

Message # 4 | 8:09 AM
Definitely no. smile
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 1:40 PM
fadly, what do you mean? Currently, you can register a website with the .ucoz.es and .ucoz.de subdomains. Only .ucoz.ru and .ucoz.com sites cannot be registered.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly

Message # 6 | 7:09 PM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly, what do you mean? Currently, you can register a website with the .ucoz.es and .ucoz.de subdomains. Only .ucoz.ru and .ucoz.com sites cannot be registered.

but how to get ucoz.es , ucoz.ae , or ucoz.ro ??? I dont see them

I have to register with new email again? or use fake IP or any else cry ?
Attachments: 7283047.jpg (27.3 Kb)

Post edited by fadly - Thursday, 2017-08-17, 7:13 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 8:42 PM
fadly, maybe try to log in to ucoz.es, ucoz.ro, etc. and create a site from there? It is logical that you don't see these domains in the domain selection list. What exactly are you trying to accomplish by registering a website with these subdomains?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly

Message # 8 | 5:45 AM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly, maybe try to log in to ucoz.es, ucoz.ro, etc. and create a site from there? It is logical that you don't see these domains in the domain selection list. What exactly are you trying to accomplish by registering a website with these subdomains?

it still same, no choice for it, I just want to make another subdomain.. coz Im bored with at.ua or do.am or else biggrin

Post edited by fadly - Friday, 2017-08-18, 5:51 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 8:51 AM
fadly,

How is it not working?

Quote fadly ()
coz Im bored with at.ua or do.am or else

This is illogical. The subdomain you're choosing is important in terms of target audience. If you are making a website for the Spanish speaking community, you should use ucoz.es, otherwise, spamming different uCoz addresses is a wrong decision and in some cases is not tolerated by the uCoz administration. And this is also why we removed the ability to choose any domain, regardless of the used language.

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly

Message # 10 | 10:30 AM
Quote bigblog ()
This is illogical. The subdomain you're choosing is important in terms of target audience. If you are making a website for the Spanish speaking community, you should use ucoz.es, otherwise, spamming different uCoz addresses is a wrong decision and in some cases is not tolerated by the uCoz administration. And this is also why we removed the ability to choose any domain, regardless of the used language.

are you use old UID or you make new UID to register ? ?

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 11 | 7:59 AM
fadly, we do not encourage creating multiple uID accounts.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly

Message # 12 | 10:05 AM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly, we do not encourage creating multiple uID accounts.

thanks bigblog its working now.... smile

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 13 | 9:49 AM
fadly, https://youtu.be/79DijItQXMM
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
nikky

Message # 14 | 6:44 PM
504 Gateway Timeout Error (What It Is and How to Fix It) cry
Gromov

Message # 15 | 7:09 AM
nikky, More details please.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » how to get old subdomain??
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: