• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Site Editor Shows No Pages
Site Editor Shows No Pages
agent-008

Message # 1 | 4:47 PM
The website I made still exists apparently but the pages apparently don't exist on the actual website editor. So far as the website editor is concerned, I have no pages at all. Fortunately I made back-up pages elsewhere which is a good thing as there is lots of text. However, it seems as if the entire website would have to be done from zero again.

I have been experiencing firewall related issues but this is the first time the editor doesn't work. I can get stranistsi or vse stranitsi but where the page index is they come up as blank. Either ucoz doesn't work in my area or the site is blocked by firewalls.

Any ideas?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:53 PM
agent-008, could you please provide your website's URL and at least one screenshot of the issue you're facing?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
agent-008

Message # 3 | 4:25 PM
Quote bigblog ()

I think the website editor has "kicked the bucket". Maybe at a guess it has to do with this: "индексация запрещена" (index prohibited). I haven't had a lot of time to search for information but there is something about a quarantine that people have mentioned.

In my case the editor has stopped working. Although the actual pages display on the URL itself, they don't show up on the editor. Also a lot of the links on the editor don't respond and are frozen. Apart from that I really don't know. Usually I find ways to solve the problem and for the time being if anyone has any ideas, feel free to comment.
Gromov

Message # 4 | 6:26 AM
agent-008,

agent-008, could you please provide your website's URL and at least one screenshot of the issue you're facing?

Please do provide that data, it will really help a lot.
agent-008

Message # 5 | 5:03 PM
The website URL is below. Please bear in mind it's in Russian (no1) and (no2) most of the articles are not yet edited. So, it's a long process.

For the time being I am forced to use another web-builder because the ucoz page editor simply no longer works. I tried to send a mail to the tech support team but that button too was locked. The whole editor has been frozen. The pages you can see in the URL clearly still exist but not in the website editor.

I am quite calm about it as I can easily adapt to the problem - always there are problems with internet these days.

One final comment: This catcha thing is a really bad idea. It doesn't indicate whether segments of, say, a traffic light count as a traffic light. It is not made clear what boxes are to be ticked.

http://asperger.ucoz.net/
Gromov

Message # 6 | 8:07 AM
agent-008, first of all, there are both Russian support and Russian forum available, you can get assistance there since it might suit you better.

Secondly, sorry, but I still don't understand what should I look into exactly. Please specify what you are referring to via screenshots, this would be more effective this way. You can use Jing or any other screenshot maker.

Finally, the Captcha isn't our creation, so there's nothing we can do about it.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Site Editor Shows No Pages
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: